Reasons to Join the Chamber of Commerce
- Get more business
- Associate with your peers and colleagues
- Get new insights into your business and the City of Long Beach
- Find useful resources
- Member only benefits
We hope this letter finds you well and looking forward to a prosperous 2017. The Long Beach Chamber of Commerce exists to work on behalf of and for the benefit of its members. The Chamber Board is reaching out to you about some of the exciting initiatives and events for 2017. The Chamber serves as a great importance to the Business Community and we want you to be a valued member and recognize why this can benefit your business.
Stay connected with the Chamber for:
• Monthly Chamber meetings open to the public at various venues throughout Long Beach. We are here to help promote your business.
• Monthly meetings with City Government to work on moving our Business Community forward.
• Various events throughout the year including Restaurant Week and Merchants Week. These are great ways to promote your business.
• Our close work with the City's Economic Development Department to secure advertising grants to promote our Business Community.
• A Spring Home Show.
• Cross Promotion with Businesses throughout the Barrier Island with "Member to Member" Discounts.
• A Taste of Long Beach and other food oriented events.
• Street Fairs and Carnivals.
There are many more initiatives we are working on to help your Business. This is why we ask you to stay connected to the Chamber and together we will move our business community forward.
Attached is the 2017 membership renewal. For convenience dues can be paid on our website: http://thelongbeachchamber.com/payments.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Board of Directors